Contact

Thursday 6 April 2017

These are a few of my favourite things (1)


Note: This posts picture has zero relation to the post as I am currently in not so sunny Norfolk for a week away with friends and I'm clearly not organised enough to prepare in advance... I will get better- I swear.

So as we have arrived into April (this year is seriously flying by) I thought I would write about some of the things I have really been loving in the month of March..

App: Vinted
So this month I decided to start selling unwanted items online to try and free up some space and get a little bit of pocket money for it. I tried quite a few different apps such as Depop and Shpock but I never seemed to have much luck on those. I also sold a few things on ebay but seeing as I'm a massive tightarse I'm not keen on paying to list things that I may not even sell.
Then by some miracle I found vented and I'm in serious love! It's completely free to list and sell items and its so easy- they make things really simple each step of the way. This app is only for selling and buying clothes and beauty products so I gathered all the clothes I don't fit/wear and listed them on the app and within hours my items were selling! I highly recommend this app if you want to free your wardrobe space and get some money for it.

TV: Grimm
I mentioned how obsessed i'd become with this show in a previous post so it would be totally wrong to not include it in this post. As I had mentioned in the other post I am completely useless when it comes to explaining what this show is about (so give it a watch) but I seriously binge watched it over the last month (so much so I finished watching all the episodes Netflix has: sob) Have all my fingers and toes crossed that more episodes will be on Netflix soon (if not I'm not sure how i'll survive)

Song(s)
So I couldn't actually pick one particular song to put on here as these songs have both been on constant repeat on my phone (I tend to play songs on repeat until I'm truly sick of them)
The songs I have been loving couldn't actually be any more different from each other they are:
-Issues- Julia Michaels
-LA Devotee- Panic! at the Disco

Beauty: Barry M Nail Paint
In my first impressions post I mentioned my quick drying nail polish- It is such a pretty colour, I've found myself constantly reaching for the bottle to redo my nails and it has been the only colour I've worn on my nails for the past two weeks.

Scent: Body Fantasies
As I also mentioned in my first impressions post, I love the smell of Body Fantasies- Japanese Cherry Blossom; when I'm at home the product is constantly in reach, when I go out its in my bag- I find myself reaching for it throughout the day to freshen myself up and basically I just love the way it smells.

what have been your favourite things this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment